Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Allow me to reintroduce myself.

This is my second attempt at a Dallas Cowboys blog. From July to October I ran Cowboys Hub (http://www.CowboysHub.com), but that came to an abrupt end due to the publisher's financial issues.

So, after sitting back and just being a fan for the past month or so, I decided I'd give it a go again, this time on my own.

For those who read Cowboys Hub at one time or another, or for those who never heard of it, I'm Eddie, and I live in south Texas. That's now how I became a Cowboys fan; the Cowboys have always been my favorite team since I was growing up in Mississippi. My future father-in-law happens to be a huge Cowboys fan, so you've got to love those kinds of coincidences.

I've been a sports writer for about four years, since I was a freshman at Florida State (where believe it or not, there are a fair amount of people who do their work without cheating), and I've written for a number of websites on a variety of sports and topics.

While there isn't anything here just yet, there will be soon, as I will start spouting off very shortly, and once I get started, I won't stop. : )

So, enjoy, and go Cowboys!

No comments: